My desire to ensure environmental sustainability.

Point blank on environmental issues.

Wednesday 10 June 2015

I don’t want to be Famous

I don't want to be famous because am LEARNED; 
I want to be famous because I can TRANSFORM the knowledge into something useful. 

I don't want to be famous because am RICH;
I want to famous because I use my wealth to INVEST in people!

I don't want to be famous because am ABROAD;
I want to be famous because I REMEMBER my family and my country!

I don't want to be famous because I am STRONG;
I want to be famous because I can use my energy CONSTRUCTIVELY!

I don't want to be famous because am a PREACHER;
I want to be famous because my ministry ACCOMMODATES all sorts of people!

I don't to be famous because am SAVED;
I want to be famous because people can see a SECOND CHRIST in me!

I don't want to be famous because I am a LEADER;
I want to be famous because am able to BRING UP another leader!

I don't want to be famous because am an ORATOR;
I want to be famous because my speeches are VIABLE!

I don't want to be famous because am a CRITIQUE;
I want to be famous because I NEVER CEASE to criticize!

I don't want to be famous because am INFLUENTIAL;
I want to be famous because I have POSITIVE influence!

I don't to be famous because I have a TALENT;
I want to be famous because I can use my talent to IDENTIFY talent in other people.

I don't want to be famous because I am FAMOUS;
I want to be famous because I know the MEANING of being famous! 


No comments:

Post a Comment