My desire to ensure environmental sustainability.

Point blank on environmental issues.

Sunday 29 May 2016

My Japanese Girlfriend

I am sitting here,
Everything seems to be right here,
But that is not the case,
For something is amiss,
What could be the mess?

My heart beats faster,
My mind so restless,
I am dumb,
My hands so numb,
My legs can’t move,
The eyes out of focus,
Seeing the same image in everything.

All these troubles caused by one situation,
That I met at the auction,
I can’t believe I took the action,
Because I didn’t like such actions,
I don’t know why!

Many had come my way,
I pushed them away,
But things changed at her arrival,
Glad she didn’t find a rival.

No rivalry to my Japanese girlfriend,
She is the only one,
Who knows what I need at what time,
If I need a ride,
She is right there for me,
Just a little lubrication,
Sit on and I keep it calm,
Enjoying the moment.

But oh my!
She demands too much servicing,
Being inflated all the time,
Because deflation is not a choice.

This is task is sometimes daunting,
But I will never give up,
My ego cannot allow that,
For she is too precious,
Too invaluable,
So important,
No option,
She is mine.

She is so loyal,
Making me feel royal,
So eco-friendly,
Making me friendly,
She takes care of me,
I take care of her,
So we take care of each other,
Oh this Japanese girlfriend,
My BICYCLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment